“Progression over perfection.”
– Michael Todd
Stacy Voulgaris, also known as the bubbly personality of Fitness Playground Marrickville, is both a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Stacy is an inspiring, energetic and warm coach with a laugh that gives you all the positive feels, every time.
Stacy coaches a range of strong, beautiful and smart women. She’s on a mission to redefine the terms of what it means to be fit, healthy, confident and strong. Because it doesn’t look the same for everyone.
She’s all about helping women ignite and build their confidence in and outside the gym! She empowers them to be the best versions of themselves, through strength training, education, guidance and tools that will not only impact you for that season but change the trajectory of your health for your whole life. She pushes you to be your best while encouraging you along the way. Her smiley face doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to push hard… Including pushing herself – this superhuman has demonstrated a 200kg sumo deadlift.
- Women’s Strength Training
- Confidence Coaching
- Habit & Behaviour Coach
My philosophy is that living a fit and healthy lifestyle is fun and achievable for all. You don’t have to be in the gym 7 days a week to get a great result… Fitness should be something sustainable and that can be progressed over time gradually and that’s why I love strength training. You only need to be in the gym 3-4 days per week to feel amazing and get a great result. Life is meant to be enjoyed outside of the gym with family and friends. Let’s make fitness simple and sustainable.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Australian Institute of Fitness- Certificate III & IV – Jan 2016
- Clean Health Institute of Fitness – Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 & 2 – 2019
- Clean Health Institute of Fitness- Performance PT Coach Level 1 & 2 – 2019
- 1st in GPC State Championships for Powerlifting- 2019
- 2nd in GPC Junior Nationals – 2019
- GPC Junior National Record Holder for Deadlifting @190.5kg – 2019
- My Personal Best 200kg Deadlift – 2020
- Pre and Post Natal Pregnancy Coaching – Kat Yiannakis – 2020
- Online Nutrition Coaching – Kat Yiannakis – 2020
3 FUN FACTS
- I can do the worm anywhere!
- I lived overseas and worked with one of my Instagram fitness role models at the time, Lyzabeth Lopez, for 10 months as a coach.
- I’ve consistently been doing Latin dancing for nearly a whole year and planning to go to Carnivalé as soon as we are allowed overseas.
WATCH THEIR STORY
SOUNDS OF STACY
Our trainers change lives
“Stacy has so much energy and enthusiasm for what she does! She’s great at helping you work towards whatever your goals may be in a healthy and sustainable way. I would highly recommend her training to anyone who wants to build on their fitness and wellbeing.”
“Could not recommend Stacy more than I do! She is the definition of trust in the process. I came to her with next to no gym experience and quite intimidated to train in the gym on my own. The amount of knowledge and guiding principles she has taught me will forever be in my back pocket. I had clear tasks (get to my goal weight/muscle mass composition and build my weight training and nutritional knowledge), and within 2 months I reached my goals! If you’re willing to put in the work, there is absolutely noooo way you won’t hit your set goals. I’m truly the most confident version of myself and so grateful for this gem! She’s also hilarious so that makes training fun.”
“I was referred to Stacy by a friend and after months of dawdling I finally looked at taking the plunge. I wish I’d done it sooner. Stacy has a bubbly personality and is a fountain of knowledge. Each interaction is a chance to learn from Stacy. She holds you accountable but never makes you feel guilty. Her motto of “progression over perfection” is a total game changer. Super proud of what I’ve achieved and it wouldn’t have been possible without Stacy. I’m looking forward to continuing this journey with a better understanding of my body.”