“Progression over perfection.”
– Michael Todd
Stacy coaches a range of strong, beautiful and smart women. She’s on a mission to redefine the terms of what it means to be fit, healthy, confident and strong. Because it doesn’t look the same for everyone.
She’s all about helping women ignite and build their confidence in and outside the gym! She empowers them to be the best versions of themselves, through strength training, education, guidance and tools that will not only impact you for that season but change the trajectory of your health for your whole life. She pushes you to be your best while encouraging you along the way. Her smiley face doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to push hard… Including pushing herself – this superhuman has demonstrated a 200kg sumo deadlift.
– Confidence Coaching
– Habit & Behaviour Coach
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Clean Health Institute of Fitness – Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 & 2 – 2019
– Clean Health Institute of Fitness- Performance PT Coach Level 1 & 2 – 2019
– 1st in GPC State Championships for Powerlifting- 2019
– 2nd in GPC Junior Nationals – 2019
– GPC Junior National Record Holder for Deadlifting @190.5kg – 2019
– My Personal Best 200kg Deadlift – 2020
– Pre and Post Natal Pregnancy Coaching – Kat Yiannakis – 2020
– Online Nutrition Coaching – Kat Yiannakis – 2020
3 FUN FACTS
2. I lived overseas and worked with one of my Instagram fitness role models at the time, Lyzabeth Lopez, for 10 months as a coach.
3. I’ve consistently been doing Latin dancing for nearly a whole year and planning to go to Carnivalé as soon as we are allowed overseas.