“Your own Self-Realisation is the greatest
service you can render the world.”
– Sri Ramana Maharshi
He’s all about identifying and addressing weaknesses and imbalances in clients’ movement patterns, as well as building a solid foundation of mobility, strength, stability and fitness. This leads his clients to have stronger, higher-functioning bodies and lead healthier, happier lives.
The way Navin sees it, consistency is key, but it’s creativity and variety that make training something we want to do. Navin draws from a wide variety of disciplines and gives the best of what he’s learnt to help his clients fall in love with fitness.
– Corrective Exercises
– Olympic Lifting
– Yoga, Mobility & Movement Flow
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
– 2009 Crossfit Level 1 Certificate, Perth
2009 NSWWA Olympic Lifting Level 1, Homebush Bay
– 2009 Crossfit Certified Olympic Lifting, QLD (Burgener)
– 2010 P.O.S.E Running Cert., Crossfit FX, Sydney, (Romanov)
– 2011 Ido Portal Upper Body Control, Crossfit Sydney
– 2011 Movnat 6 Day Retreat, Thailand (Verdier)
– 2013 Ido Portal Movement X, Brisbane QLD
– 2014 TACFIT – Instructor Cert., Clubbell Athletics Cert., Flowfit Cert., QLD (Sonnen)
– 2015 Dr Joe Dispenza Advanced Workshop, Sunshine Coast, QLD
– 2015 Power Living 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, Bondi
– 2018 Animal Flow Level 1 (Alisha Smith) & Level 2 (Mike Fitch)
– 2020 Lockdown Margarita Mastery – Jimmy Brings Academy (Joking. Sort of…)
3 FUN FACTS
2. My favourite conversation topic is the implications of Young’s Double Slit Experiment.
3. I get through 24 books a year but I read most of them twice because I get more the second time through. Consequently other readers think I’m mentally challenged.